Dormans coffee, a brand we have all come to know and trust, has unveiled a new look with its first branch at the Air Kenya lounge at Wilson Airport along Lang’ata road Nairobi. This is as a result of the joint venture project, between Artcaffé and Dormans coffee concerning the acquisition and management by Artcaffé of specific Dormans Coffee Houses. The rebranded shop blends all the best elements of Dormans with a refreshing urban twist that celebrates Nairobi’s vibrant energy.
Open for daily from 6.30a.m to 5p.m including weekends and public holidays, here is what Air Kenya customers will get to enjoy thanks to the new look Dormans Coffee Shop.
- Clean refreshing ambiance with the décor having been brightened with the incorporation of a refreshing mint green to signify the coffee bushes from which Dormans coffees are harvested.
- A wide selection of salads, sandwiches, pastries, cakes and cookies. Popular dishes on the menu include the Dorman’s Signature Cheese Burger served with two kinds of cheeses, the healthy Mediterranean Salad perfect with the Cumin and lemon dressing and the Chicken Tikka Sandwich made with boneless chicken breast, cucumber, lettuce, red curry paste, garlic confit, coriander and mint pesto.
- A variety of both hot and cold beverages including smoothies, shakes, ice coffees and classics like cappuccinos, and mochas all made from Dormans’ hallmark quality coffee.
- A unique gallery space showcasing local talented photographers. The newly refurbished shop lend its walls to exhibit work from local photographers. The Air Kenya branch will feature award winning critically acclaimed photographers Barbra Minishi and Louis Majanja.
- Humour – Funny quotes emblazoned on the staff uniforms form great conversation starters for the customers waiting for their flight. A memorable one includes “Deja Brew: the feeling that you’ve had this coffee before”
As Njeri Kariuki, Artcaffe Marketing and Communications Manager puts it, “We are excited to welcome the next generation Dormans Coffee Shops into the market primarily because of the numerous employment opportunities it will avail for Kenya’s youth.”
Ms Kariuki adds, “We are passionate about continually providing customers with new and unique experiences that begin from the moment a customer walks into our shops; We are especially proud when we offer our customers the best coffee in the market, complimented by good food made from fresh locally sourced ingredients, all served in an extra ordinary space where patrons can work and socialize in a vibrant setting.”