Pizza time is with us again! The Nairobi Pizza Festival that is, which is now in its second season. How time flies! I remember just the other day going to feast on Pizza and Carlsberg at Mediterraneo at the Junction mall. From the list of participating outlets, I’m already scratching my head on which ones to sample. As much as I really loved Mediterraneo , I’d like to try and experience some new places. I’m thinking La Dolce Vita and/or Pomodoro.
Pick a restaurant here, get your pizza passport and enjoy!
- Artcaffe (11 Outlets)
- Black Gold Cafe (Panari Hotel)
- Bonhomie (Concord Hotel)
- Debonaires Pizza (CBD, Waiyaki Way & Ngong Road)
- Cafe Vienna (Nakumatt Ukay)
- La Dolce Vita
- Lucca (Villa Rosa Kempinski)
- Mambo Italia (Lavington Curve Mall & Garden City)
- Mediterraneo (Gigiri, Junction, Westlands)
- Moca Loca (Garden City)
- Ole Pizza (Ole Sereni)
- Pizza Hut (College House & Westgate Mall)
- Pizza Mojo (5 Outlets)
- Pomodoro (Village Market)
- Purdy Arms
- Sarova(Thorn Tree)
- Spring Valley Oven
- Sugarcane (Garden City)
- Upendo Pizza (The Alchemist)
- Zen Garden (Jade)
How do you get a pizza passport?
From September 26th – October 2nd, getting 2 for 1 pizza and beers is easy!
1. Download your FREE #PizzaFest16 pass
2. Choose the restaurant you want to go to from the participating outlets
3. Show your waiter your pass (on your phone or printed out)
4. Enjoy the offer!
You can also win a free meal for two but first make sure you follow EatOut Kenya on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
There are also other exciting giveaways from Eatout Kenya. Eg, a lucky couple will win a three night stay at the luxurious Medina Palms resort as well as return flights on Jambo courtesy of SunGold Lite. To participate and stand a chance to win, take a pic of yourself enjoying your meal during the Nairobi Pizza Festival
For more daily giveaways, you can also tune to Capital FM, or keep checking EatOut’s social media channels. There’ll be lots of free restaurant vouchers.
Other partners in this annual pizza festival are Sirimon Cheese, Medina Palms, Carlsberg, Capital FM, and Sungold.
For an accurate picture of the festival, check these FAQ straight from the horse’s mouth.